CIRCUIT BREAKER FINDER
EM419 DIY/建筑/工程測量工具 功能簡介
1. Plug transmitter into a wall outler with the power on.
2. Check unit as in “Unit Test” section.
3. Go to circuit breaker panel box and place flat surface of tapered end of receiver at a right angle and directly on circuit breaker or fuse.
4. Slowly move receiver up and down over the row or rows of circuit breakers or fuses while continually lowering the receiver’s sensitivity by rotating the wheel away from the panel box until only one (1) breaker or fuse causes the receiver to beep.
(Note: In certain instances an adjacent breaker or fuse may cause a beep due to the routing of the wires in the panel.)
4. After you have located the right breaker or fuse, you can turn off the circuti and the receiver eill stop beeping.
地址：福建省漳州市金峰經濟開發區金塘路東方科技工業園 郵編：363000 | 電話：0596 2161 618 | 傳真：0596 216 1717 | email：